Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I walked further and further.....

Was down tonight...Found out lot thing and scared it turned to fact..Was found out that I could not understand myself more and more..I was walked from a white area to a black and dark area..Started to lost the mayyee le..yes..it was coming soon until the day you all no longer to know who am I even myself..
Last time was said about that had lot hypocrite crowds around me..In the end,i found out I turned to hypocrite too..I was looking of pure my eyes and so my heart but it walked far away from me..Knowing judge people was not right..but I did that..Advice people could not hate the people but i hate the people..Love your enemy,love your neighbour..was easier said than done..Asked for forgiven but could not forgive those sin against me...Why why why???
Eleen was said that nobody was perfect as we were not God too..It was natural for human to sins because human nature was evil..Most important thing was us not to commit to sins.I was scared that I could not do that because the devil spirit was present me bit by bit..I scared that was the day mayyee was totally defeated..
Will it..Hope no but...

No comments:

Post a Comment