Friday, February 5, 2010

Difference experience.....

Cross-country today...Although lot people will say that what the big deal..yes..but it's gave me different testimony...Did not feel sad above din get any prize but enjoy all the way...These time cross-country did not join my usual Stabk group...but I'm alone..Yes..
There was a 4km journey but I'm do not think that it was a long journey...Along the way,asthma attack and feel like going to faint(maybe din not take ant breakfast) but I was bear till finish my journey...quite proud of it..haha...There is an obstacle if only you think it is a problem or obstacle..
Besides,along the way running..keep noticed there were lot people passing by my sides..There were different kind of people...It's let me think about my life..There were different people entered and left my life...Some of them just like a passenger-by..It's depends how longer he/she stay in our life...but there is a day he/she will leave us...God place different people in our life sure that is a purpose...Just have faith in Him and Give Thanks...maybe He send 'them' to give me a guide and test...be a guide line in my future day...
Lastly,when I almost reaching the end point..Saw one of they gang members was not feeling well and sit alone at the sides...Nothing cross my mind but I was walked towards her and gave her a help...I hold her hand and walked together...Wondering where i gain such encouragement and strength to do so...May He forgive our sin and those sin against us...Save us from the evil one..Those word cross my mind....
Maybe He name be glorify in the highest place....

No comments:

Post a Comment