Saturday, February 13, 2010

CHANGED

Every night came to these moment,It could be said it was my most peaceful and enjoying time..Wrote down no matter good and bad things in my little mind....
It was new year eve but to me...there was nothing special...My house was packed crowd of relatives...But they seen like quite stranger to me...A new year eve dinner...I was sure that quite lot people were hang around with their family and enjoy the moment...but to me...It was just a meal nothing special as usual...The topic nothing relationship to me...take my dinner and ate in the living room while others were sit together and enjoy the meal in the dining room..A meal which was meaningless at my new year eve time...sigh==''
Early in the morning,having a railway project and I was attend it..It was quite less members who was attend it which compared to usual....Maybe today was a new year eve....haha..the project today was quite special..We gone to the owner of kluang mall and majupadu's house....Waa..it was give me a shock when we went to miss tey's house...It was like a palace...Shocking me somemore when the big dog running out...Seeing Mis tey quite often when I was hang around in kluang mall before..but today she give me a different opinion to her which I felt quite totally different ba....She was so humble....even she was came from a rich family and could be described as a princess ba...BUt she was totally did not have any action attitude...She was followed us until finishing today project...all the way she was so friendly...and all the stuff today was sponsor by her...waa...proud...
Lastly, it was some of my feeling which I wanted to wrote it down days ago....Stuck at these moment....suddenly all my expression was gone...but one thing Im knew was Im got lot thing want to tell her...

No comments:

Post a Comment