Tuesday, January 26, 2010

realisation..

Does people have both sides which are strong and weak sides...There are some people can cover their weak sides very well but too bad im not including in the gang..
lecture today..
sat at the back..
trying hard to focus..
fail to do it..
look around, think a lot n talk a lot..
topic around 'them' again..
beyond my control..
pipe opened...
tears warming up my cheeks..
is the last time..
really..
been telling myself many times..
With the strength HE gave
I believe I can...

2 comments:

  1. dint know they could hurt you so much...to be honest...im shocked...yuan lai they do play a very important part in your heart...jia you ba...there's not much i can say...because there's only little that i know...follow what your heart says...then there will be no regrets...jia you ba...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone can hurt me easily...nt bcz they play important part in my life..is a kind of undescribe feeling la..jz realise d world is nt perfect as i ting even d people..finally understand friend cnt widstand anything..is too weak..too weak..too scary...

    ReplyDelete