Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am I really a big changed??

Hmm....today have some small talk with my friends...Althought it was short...but quite enjoy it....maybe the question such like damn boring but it quite meaning to me ba...I was asking about that....
LOVE,FAMILY,FRIEND
which one will you choose to give up....
haha..very funny ho...I know there all are very important but....haiz..suddenly one thing cross my mind...How about if they are going to give you up..
One of my friends had told me that : mayyee,you have changed...changed from a person who do not know caring change to a caring person and more laughter on my face...haha...but she said that...I was using my laughter to cover my sadness...
and her answer was totally different..
She said that last time's mayyee wont keep everything in heart...
A deep thought cross my mind..
Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment