Monday, January 18, 2010

[心解]
Finally I knew what going on to me ...Although thing had passed a long time..In the end,I found out that I was still not yet to get rid of it...I thought I could overcome it..But what it was proven is I'm really couldnt do it...the problem never get out from my heart and I was the one who put it in my deeper heart and try to run away it...I thought run away is the best way for me to solve the problem but it was just oppose what I was thinking...I was wrong..Was just like a booom...it would explore anythime..and was me didnt dare to face it...
Somebody told me today that I was such a lousy actress...Im Knew it..what could I do...If there was choices for me...sure I would not choose this road...because....
it was the tougher road and there was no choice to me...It could not deny that the people around us were wearing the mask to treat people...
[ACCEPT]
was what man had given me without saying anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment