Friday, January 22, 2010

cry does not make sense but I did it...

People said do not make a regret in your life....
but Im did it...
And Im know...this was the biggest regret that was never get rid from my heart....
Trying very hard to forget about it to lessen my sorrow...
In the end....
every part of story still crossing my mind...
It seen like does not decrease a little bit but end up added up as time is passed...
Due to my stuborness...
im wrong..
but it was too late..
even a chance to aplogize that you have taken away..

2 comments:

  1. watz ur regret???abt V dem d ma???care to share???

    ReplyDelete
  2. is nt about dem la..my personal ting..sorry cnt share anything..cz is my history and im nt yet ready to say it and im dn ting i cn tahan when eplore again..sorry..hope 4 ubderstanding..sorry..thx 4 caring..

    ReplyDelete