Sunday, July 17, 2011

Short back-bag trip

3days2night trip to Kl
Alone yet a learning process to me..
Main purpose is to visit my campus..
before that passing by the IMU..
Amazed me and passed by the UM afterward..
NIce compound and then Mahsa..
Main entrance was so nice and clean..
A nice physio centre provided where I mistook as gymnasium..
What I dissatisfy was the hostel.
Small and dirty.
And I believe God is making a big joke to me..
He hit on my weaknesses so accurately..
Ohhhh…..haiz yet I'm still need to overcome all these..
Making lot fun and create joke to the taxi-driver too..
From a kampung girl where I need to turn into a city girl is not easy..
and everything as a new thing to me..
Long journey to learn..
Yet,i'm still thanks God for His abundances..
This short back-pack trip make m eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment