Sunday, July 3, 2011

1+1=2

Shouldn't start all these from beginning..
Never thought of the seriousness of the matter..
It's like no sense while all this happened and only speak a lot here
Yet,I cant't even seen any changed..Seriously..None..
Time will be the best medicine for the hurt??
I'm don't know,but if in my view..
I think is WON'T..
Repent??Sincere??
Thinking now..
I thanks God for your present
yet I wish I won't meet you from beginning..
There's purpose behind all this..
Just like if I never met a group of awesome friends
and I won't end up to meet you,Lord..
1+1=2
Nothing can change the fact.
No matter how one's trying very hard to change all these.
Yet,it always and still be there..
Sometimes,I'm hated myself too..
for finding excuses rather than changing myself.
Is easier to think,how about to act?
At this moment,I can't find even 1 reason to support my stand..
I know what is wrong and yet I have no courage to stop it..

No comments:

Post a Comment