Sunday, July 10, 2011

709 end,prayer endless

709 is a day should wrote in our history book??
How I wish when my generation can see the scene by duno how many years after..
Is that possible??Yes,but definitely not in our Sejarah Malaysia..
I'm thanks God because I'm safe now,but when I thought of my safety came from those who are scarified their own safety to protect our land..
A bit shameful and useless while I can't do more..
Advised from my friends,they asked me don't do silly thing again ah as I'm still under government ah..
Frankly speaking,I'm hesitate and fear(what will happen when I been caught and so on)
What should I fear in our homeland??
It's too late to say much here..
How I wish when I opened my eyes this morning,
there'll be a New Malaysia..
Anyway,since 709 is come to an end.
But it doesn't mean my prayer for a change in Malaysia will stop
and hope it same to everyone,
709 end,prayer endless..

No comments:

Post a Comment