Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Opportunity has come or gone?

Opportunity does not come by easy way.
It's true.
We might have numerous of dreams,
how many from them can be achieved?
And how many of us can grab the opportunity at the right time?
Started to think of future right now.
Which path should I taken?
I would like to have many dreams but have been discouraged recently
started to give up one by one.
One thing never pass from my mind.
Which is.
I will like to get out from here to somewhere else.
At least,it can be my experience one of this day.
Somebody told me never worry about Money
How am I not to worry about?
It still will be a Big stone for me to step forward.
Once young, I always think that why there's somebody can be that rich and do not worry about anything.
but me,everything belong to me must get by my own effort.
But now,never regret before.
Because what happen to me and is happen who am I today.
At least I knew that I will appreciate every single thing I have right now.
I want go somewhere that I wish to be there.
Waiting for my opportunity.
I been waiting and willing be a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment