Sunday, December 26, 2010

enriching day on 26th Dec

It was fruitful week.
Tiring,busy,sweating and driving..
Christmas,countdown,yumcha,I love kluang project and so on..
Waaa..
Finally,all the hectic lifestyle can finally conclude End.
Was busying of the project,
To me,it was tiring and of cause full of FUN.
While the event was carry out,
it's really make me to see different kind of people.
And discouraged by some of them.
Take thing for granted is really human nature?
Do not give thanks but we gain scolding and complaining.
It makes me feel like want crying and disappointed.
thanks God I'm still survive and there's only small part of the people like this.
If not,I'm gonna crazy to meet more people like this.
Was totally enjoying today event,
have a nice talk and meet new friend,
worked together is a thing I'm enjoying to do.
While the project carry on,I almost dehydrated.
So many people at the same time.
From 8.30am and survive till 2pm.
After that is our yun cha+ing time..
Nice to have a cold drink
Do not know a cold honey lemon was taste so nice(under such condition la)haha
Guess what,
after there's visiting my new 'classmate''s house(actually is Mis tey house la)
So big was her house and her dog and so humble she is.
It's hard to meet so rich but humble people like her.
Amazing girl she is.
Quite proud with this kind of people.
May Lord place more kindly people and change everyone to a better person like what You sacrificed to a sinner like us.





No comments:

Post a Comment