Thursday, December 30, 2010

conclusion of my 3days trip to singapore

Waa..
3days went to Singapore.
Guess what,as usual,eat and shopping..
But,this time lack of fun.
The first 2days I was sick seriously so make my trip zero fun.
Thought I can get better on the second day so went to JB
who know I can feel my body in Boiling state while my sister on her excited state..
Gosh..
Do not wanna spoilt my sister's mood and accompany her until 7pm
but I totally fragile.
The last day met Eleen in Seranggon
waa..do not know the Mrt fare was so high.
especially the circle line.
Both of us like blur queen and thanks God we can find our destination(simply walk,simply shop)
haha..
1 more thing I will like to comment
Part of the Singaporean are really kiasu
All this you can see when you are in the train.
All the auntie personality came out
and some of them are so rude.
When we explore more in foreign place,I believe we can get more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment