Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Word like a sword..

My mom's word bring thorn that hurt me again and again.Yes.I know..be a child we must honour our parents.Im already tried very hard to fulfill your wishes but why you always want judge a book by a cover..I feel heartbroken this time.I cried out when my jiejie called me from Singapore.Chat a lot.but why in your eyes,whatever I do seen like a wrong..Im know what I am doing..I can differentiate whether is right or wrong.I can think before action..Just a little understanding that is so hard from you to me..?
jiejie say maybe Im too stuborn and we are lack of communication and Im do not like to speak out my opinion to my mom. In the end,an misunderstood happened.But all this are not I want a.What I say is worth or not.Be obedient.Im doing so.What you can see is just the surface.Did you really see it by your heart.You do not know.How much you want expect from me..Did not talk back when you are pointing your finger to me.Everyone has stress there is not only you.Does it mean that you can do anything.Yes.People only noticed the black dot out of a big picture.The moment Im doing good you cannot see whereas the moment Im doing wrong once that you will notice..Is it reasonable.??
Im trying hard do not let my emotion and anger to judge and control my mind.Im know that you have your reason what you doing so.But just want you to know that.Everyone can make mistake.Maybe you will think that what you think is right and for my sake.It was wrong.Do not make your thinking be my thinking.There is not necassary what you say is right to me..
Wake up,mom.Be reasonable.Make you point that can convince me but not with your status.

No comments:

Post a Comment