Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm still ALIVE

Well, exam week had passed.It could be said that drove me to crazy.I was know that what I had read was not enough..Totally no..Telling myself that this was the turning point for me.Really.Must buck up.Actually did not expect much from this time exam because I knew that I did not pay my full effort.All I had done was just last minutes work.Even I get 5,6 marks in my exam,then so what.I could not blame anybody because how much effort I paid,there was how much I gained back.This only showed that I pay out 7% out of 100% effort..I DESERVE it.
Instead,how tired I was now,mentally or physically.There was a day let me came to rest.Still will like to Give thanks that Lord had given me strength to walk through the exam period.yes.good thing are yet to come.Will continue to walk till the final destination with your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment