Monday, March 15, 2010

An hour before birthday

There is about an hour more which I should say goodbye to 18 but enter 19 years old le..Flashed back,was asking myself,what have I done during this 18years ..Cannot think about any GREAT thing I had done.Anyway,Im here to give thanks that let me had my 18years although it contained lot sadness,it could not deny that I have lot wonderful thing.
Be 19 years old le,means im grow up.Must be muture a bit more to do and think thing.

Eleen came to my house this evening.Too sad,I was not around at the moments.Besides giving the homework to me but she passed the present to me too.Am so touching when seeing the present.It was not as simple but full of meaning behind the present.Tears are warming up my cheeks when she send me a message.:

It's my pleasure.. Can get to know you is also a blessing in my life..even thought we are not so close as before already,but in my memory we will always be.Thanks so much for everything.I gave you watch not only because yours watch old already..but i hope that time everytime you see it,will think of each every second we spent together.Whether good or bad moments,hope you will remember every step and every moment we together these day.May our friendship last forever..Eleen said.

What Im trying to say here is:lot thing may seen differently now and maybe we are not so close as before le..anyway Im still cherish you as my bestest friend.and it does not mean that we wont be so close as before a..Trying me best now...jiayou together a..Thanks 4 everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment