Sunday, February 12, 2012

A new challenge in this sem

3 days 2 night camp..
Was great and seriously lot of unexpected harvest.
A trip where were mainly occupied by UM students and staff.
Don't know why I was involved in this camp.
Met a great mentor/leader who was really passionate in doing great thing.
Learnt a lot and is time digest what I supposed to do for the next.
Campus Crusade for Christ
Assistant most of the uni student to build disciples in their campus.
And this is what I supposed to consider for the next.
Am I really capable and willing to take up the cross?
To me,it was quite easy to form any prayer group(regardless small or big group)
but, the responsibility beyond this is really struck me in deciding my next step.
Consistent in maintaining; commitment in doing.
It really make me to think twice in making any decision regardless how small the decision is.
Why am I be placing in this uni and meeting lot people around me.
I believe it was not accidentally but with the Lord Purpose
So,what should I do?
Prayed that a decision making is not based on human's desire,
but above all
the highest master and the bigger picture.
Lord,I need your wisdom from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment