Friday, February 17, 2012

1,2,3,4,5 days of continuing diarrhoea..
waaa..what is going on with me.
And the stubborn me wanted to be more clever that the doctor
and decided to keep delaying my consulting time..
Racing with time as well as why after tahan 5days only consult to doctor.
It was so many happening recently as well la.
As this sickness moment,especially you are alone in beyond your own hometown
it make me to miss home suddenly..
Between I give thanks of a bunch of friends who are always around me and advise me to consult dr earlier.
Although I might not listen to you at the first time,Am really appreciated every single words or action you guy have did to me.
Thank you kawan
Thank you God for your wisely choosing of people and placing the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment