Saturday, November 20, 2010

Something I never understand..

There's always something which keep in your heart
and never feel like want speak it out.
Do you??At least to me..
Today,there's one more thing make me feel so 'Disappointed'
Again,I do not wish to express everything out or I CANNOT.
Whatever,the space in my heart getting smaller.
Somehow it's hard to know a person well.
He/She might be a good one in front everyone
but how you really know it behind all these..
Like I always will thought that there's both parts responsibilities.
Where there's demand,there's only supply.
Never,ever blame who is the part doing wrong.
By this time,something is more important.
I knew that by my own strength,I might not have the ability to stop the worst happen.
What I can do is withdraw myself from the worst.
Keep on praying and praying.
Hopefully He above all may listen to what my heart say..
While I was praying,
I was thinking how many time He can forgive men
as we keep doing wrong.
Does He turn away our prayer??
Does He feel disappointed to us too..
Maybe,one day He will get tired and give up on us.
Evil stand tall and victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment