Saturday, November 20, 2010

It all Your plan..

I love being silent somehow..
Well,it's nothing wrong to become noisy also.
The most I get into crowd,the most I love being alone.
Weird??i think so.
Maybe it's all pre-exam symptom.
It all get me suck!!!!
Arghhhh!!!!
Besides all this,there's one thing which I think it again and again.
How I wish I do not know you.
you once encourage me.but you make me feel discourage too..
Can't trust on people,
It make my statement true and strong again.
Don't blame me for being cruel and heartless.
Because there's really no one can make me trustworthy.
Do not promised,
Promise mean nothing to me,it's all crap and false.
How I wish this,how I wish that..
But it's too late.
Anyway,I'M not the kind of people as you think.
Again,I pray for away from this town and the people.
It's not about I hate the place and people.
But how I wish I can go to somewhere that nobody know me.
Really,the feeling to escape myself from being away is stronger.
At least,run away is a good solution from me.
I will be back when the moment I can fully renew myself .
Maybe,the moment was the time you all really know who am I actually.
You will go before me,
And by now I only can put my hope and prayer onto YOU..

2 comments:

  1. there's no such thing as "how i wish"...the fact is that at that point you did not do whatever you wish right now and wishing about it right now is not going to change anything...so don't "how i wish" and don't regret...everything happens for a reason; a reason that we may not understand YET but will come to understand when we've got over it...so whatever happens, learn from it, grow through it, get over it and move on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.was so happy see your comment here..Do not know u will view my blog,it means u r too free..haha..Anyway,thanks a lot..i will learn,grow,get over and move it..

    ReplyDelete