Saturday, August 14, 2010

I love Sunday

I love Sunday.
These is the day can be said more free and not rush here and there.
Wake up early morning.
Went to church,having lunch with church members.
Good to talk to each other.
Saying hello to the people beside you..wohoo...
Although is such a simple thing,
it's undeniable we have neglected this simple thing in our daily life.
Listening hillsong,planetshakers and unknown singer christian song.
Such a peace time seen to be gone long time ago.
Busying to seek our own way to live to,
but there is not the way You want us to be.
Looking back to those people who are rushing just for their daily bread.
Oh my goodness,
we are such a blessing children.
I love Sunday,
this is the day where I have my sport time in the field.
Playing with whole heart with more energy rather than keep studying..
That's awesome.
Too bad,my peaceful and lovely Sunday have been taken away by the tuition.
Miss the day in field.
Anyway,it just teach me what is [priority]
I love Sunday,
there is no reason and motive.

No comments:

Post a Comment