Friday, August 6, 2010

everyone create their own formula

Im not emoing now,and quite rasional and seriously to sort thing out.
Everyday,we are hang around with different friends,people.
Are we really can see thru what people inner part.
Are everyone treat us sincere??
This is the question really need to think about.
Sometimes,people are so evil.
It doesnt mean a murderer,rapist or...those to defile [evil]
but,there is more terrible and horrible people who stand by next to you.
And those with motive..
Maybe Im the kind of people who is more sensitive and emotional(nt tat emotional oso)
I need to filter the people before giving out [trust].
It's bad and sorry for dis-trust.
Meanwhile,I can accept the same way.
If using mathematical formula,
I think Im not that kind of people by using s short and simple method.
And I need a long method and even create my own formula to defile the equation.
Am I too self-centre??

No comments:

Post a Comment