Friday, April 9, 2010

many time's [a little bit]

Was give me a shock when heard that Derek met an ancident.It make me really deep thought about our life was really short...

Do not know what will happen on next seconds.
Everything came seen like without notification.
A life could taken away in a twinkling of an eye.

It was really raise my awereness that I should drive more careful in my following days.
Many times there is [a little bit]
a little bit that I need to say [bye] to this world.
Really give thanks that HE above up was watching me all the time.
Like set up a protective layer to me.
Appreciate that I still stand on the ground with [foot]
With there,I should be more careful next time.

How much tears had warming up the cheeks?
How many pairs of eyes cried for them?
The [sadness],
the [darkness]days,
how many days need to wash over the sorrow.

Xueqi and Josie told me today,
sometimes,there is some sacrified to generate the awareness of [people]
but,the sacrified was bring too much impulsive that even me myself could not take it.
How about the people who are sacrified but without notification,
without [choice]

Be grateful that we always have a guardian angel who are always watching us from above.
Save us from the danger and give the peaceful to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment