Friday, April 2, 2010

God make men perfect but men sinned make them imperfect.

I started to lost my faith and desire bit by bit.I did not what was going on me.But everything seen like not so important to me including serving God.It was terrible I took it as a not so important thing.Skipped my quite time even went to the church seen like not a sin to me.A verse was crossed my mind right now:God make men perfect but men sinned make them imperfect.Yes.It was me myself making me like not so holy.I started to lost my desire and fire to carry these.
Good Friday.It reminded me again that how Jesus was died for us.Why I want be a Christian?Why I accepted Lord?Did I really had a deep thought?Flash back the darkness day in my life.Yes.Lord was appear when I decided to give up.HE give me a hope.This was my second live in my life.What I had now even my life was not belong to me anymore.It all in God's hand.HE had decided what I should go thought.HE had planned everything to us and definitely he had planned what was good to us.
May I can continue grow in Him and regrow my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment