Thursday, May 17, 2012

Changed vs Unchanged

Finally back to my lovely home-Kluang. Be served like a princess. From what you wear to what you eat-nothing gonna to worry. How good be served in home. So reluctant to back to kl. Somehow so many camp,meeting,social,exam,study had really draw me to max. And I know the moment I back to Kl,there's no longer myself. The responsible I gonna to take up. The decision I gonna to make. The people I gonna to face. The social I gonna to handle. No matter how,I know I need to do it and face it regardless how my heart going to dominant everything. The most comfortable zone I was in right now,I knew there's somebody scarified herself just for settle everything for me. Such an irresponsible.It's not my style. But,at least now,please give me some time to sort thing out. To do something I prefer. Just let me be myself at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment