Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Having my first formative exam in this morning..
And few of us having a practice the night before..
Thought of preparation should be enough to cover today exam because there's only palpation part..
Guess what,the moment i received the paper was none about practical skill and all about theory..
Gosh!!!! Although I had read what I have learnt in these pass 2 weeks..
But the question come out was the question I never seen before..
Now i only realised how little part I had cover only.
And so much and so much I need to read more..
A bit down?sad?discouraged?exhausted...
Each time I will say I'm learning from the mistake
but how many times more I can afford myself to make a mistake as I'm entered the tertiary of my study level..
Arghhhh!!! As i think I won't have much time to WASTED like this..
Buck up!!!!
I just need be more hardworking,That's all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment