Thursday, March 31, 2011

Successful to put down my job..

31th of March today..
jobless for tomorrow...hahaha..
Am resign my job as a kindergarten teacher..
Well,so looking forward the day to left but I seen like a bit unhappy..
Maybe,i fall in love with my job and kids too..
Children might be noisy,naughty,but this is the characteristics of kids..
Inspired by their purity and innocence and of course trouble-free..
How great it is if I can go back the childhood time..
Hey girl,move forward and good thing are yet to come..
Left without a word,sound like terrible,but am make sure the kids will not feel sad(maybe they are not so emotion la)
Anyway,enjoyed to have fun with them(singing,reading,writing,PJ)
All the best,children..
Maybe my next part time job will work with the kids too,who knows?
God always grant me the way
thank you,Jesus!!!
The courage and strength that YOU had given all the time..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment