Saturday, February 12, 2011

God's plan for me^^

Wohoooo...
I found a job and all glory to the Lord..
Lord really did works in miraculous way.
Guess this time what I worked as..
there's is kindergarten and child-care teacher..
Wondering nest time when I met my little student,will that called me teacher yap.
It can be fun too..
To be honest,I'm quite nervous+afraid+but excited to my new job.
Went to mission last month and complained why God put me in the situation which involved children.
Right now I worked again with children..
So surprising and never thought once again I hang around with them.
It's true,I really need to step out my comfort zone
Much courage and strength..
Pray that I can do the best for them and bring blessing to people.
It's all Your plan,this time I'm sure.
So,let's see how God works from today onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment