Sunday, September 5, 2010

STOP IT

What I have did is too OVER,too much...
Enough for being so playful,it's serious when I came to realise this.
Sorry,sorry sorry.....
Although this never know who was wrong,
YOU or ME,
Just knew that I should STOP everything.
Or not I cannot even find back the truly me,
I'm so despicable,I let you down..
Should keep a distance from you and this is the BEST way I think right now.
What I meant,
was there is one side to withdraw 'itself' out and lot thing can be prevented.
I choose to be that.
And I hope I can DO that.
I don't wish to destroy everything,
I just wish to have a little PRICE when I came in front YOU.
I just wish I can reign my holiness to YOU.
Frankly speaking,I cannot even forgive myself NOW...
What change your world,
to me is all craps because I can't even change myself.
When I came in front you,there is only 'shameful'
Lord,I can only seek for your help now.
Forgive me for what I have did.
Renew me which what I hope now.
Sorry for i didn't appreciate what You have Given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment