Monday, June 21, 2010

I need some time,please.


There is rainbow after the darkness day.Hope is in front.Seek the hope,seek the desire.
Crying make you be Stronger,
Crying make you comfortable,
Crying make you to Distress,
This is all my friends told me.
Burst out today,
First time crying so terrible,
in school some more.
And crying is uncontrollable.
Pipe opened,
tears was warm and salty.
Look highly of myself,
Thought can overcome it,
But,
broke down.
All the thing crush together.
Whatever how strong usually I was,
How cool the surface I gave,
This time I'm need to admit
I'm weaker,
But Not Loser yet.
Stand firm,be strong.
And there are still lot friends who are concern and caring me so much.
Love you lot.
Be grateful that I have you
Behind me always.
Words come from God,
''He will give me struggle,let me fall down,not because He want to see me as a failure,Is the Faith to you,to grow up.He gave me a hardship at the same time he gave me strength to carry on,whatever how heavy the burden,It never beyond my limitation''





No comments:

Post a Comment